Safeguarding during the Summer Holiday
If you have any concerns relating to safeguarding and child protection during the school holiday, please contact us at this email address. This email address will be monitored throughout the break.
- Please e-mail our dedicated safeguarding email address, which is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In your e-mail, please state REPORT A CONCERN in the email.
- Include your mobile telephone number. Mrs Coker or a member of the Safeguarding Team will call you back.
- A record of your concern will be made. Please be clear and specific in the telephone conversation you have with a member of our Safeguarding Team.
- Your concern will be followed up using our school’s Safeguarding procedures (see our Child Protection And Safeguarding Policy for more information)